The Women4Climate Provence mentorship programme in partnership with the Village by CA Alpes Provence at The Camp, an accelerator, have launched its call for applications for the 4th season of Climb@thecamp, a 4-month acceleration program, focused on the future of food, housing and fashion in an exceptional environment.
The programme will provide support to entrepreneurs focusing on one the following three themes sustainable food, housing, and fashion and thecamp will offer a real playground for the entrepreneurs to test their solutions on campus (kitchen garden, private road, 7 hectares of land, etc.) as well as with partners (Air France, SNCF, Airbus, Accord, Sodexo, PACA Region, Metropole Aix-Marseille to name a few).
Climb season # 4 what is it? An international 4-month program focusing on the future of sustainable food, housing and fashion, with word class mentors supported by a team of former entrepreneurs.
The benefits of the program?
- Wordclass mentorship (entrepreneurs, partners of VCs, CDOs of large groups, Business Angels ...) who follow you from the beginning of the program and the following months
- Training workshops with top experts
- Peer to peer learning
- Direct introductions to billion-dollar companies actively looking for positive impact solutions (Air France, Sanofi, AccorHotels, SNCF, La Poste, Airbus, Sodexo, Crédit Agricole Bank, VINCI Energies, Chanel, and more)
- Test solutions on campus at thecamp and through our partners
- Access to a dynamic, multidisciplinary ecosystem, with public events, youth programs, a residency for international creatives and a FabLab.
- Visibility in local and national media (France 24, La Provence, BFM Business, and others.)
- An exceptional environment on campus with access to all amenities (office space, a gourmet vegetarian restaurant, gym, swimming pool, beach volleyball and basketball courts, bikes to explore our 7 hectares of pine forest, and amazing sunsets).
>> More details click here: https://thecamp.fr/climb
Deadline: August 10th